image via @w3llpeople on Instagram
While there are many cruelty-free makeup brands that we love, I'm here to talk about the ones we NEED to be using. Being cruelty-free does not always mean that the products are good for you, just that they're good for a cause we really care about. You should still be VERY aware of what's inside products & that they're good for your skin & body (since ~65% of what we put on our skin can enter our blood stream).
Here's my list of my favorite clean & natural makeup brands that I've tried & can't get enough of:
- Crunchi: This safe beauty brand takes being toxin-free very seriously & I'm so here for it! I'm a huge fan of their Lush Lipgloss in the shade Summer Nights, it's great for a pinkish nude shimmer!
- W3ll People: I've been a huge fan of W3ll People for a bit now. Their Bio Baked Bronzers are to die for!
- Aether Beauty Co: This is such a cool beauty brand ran by such a cool chick! I got the chance to meet her at a trade show & I have nothing but great things to say. Her eyeshadow palettes are not only gorgeous & wonderfully pigmented, but her products are also crystal infused. I mean, what's not to love about that?
- Cocokind: I idolize this brand & their founder so much, her giveback & her products are incredible! I got a chance to try out her brow balm which gives my brows the perfect tint without taking away their natural shape. I love filling my brows just as much as the next girl, but let's be honest lazy, put together makeup looks is where I live at & her products help enhance natural features.
- Coola Suncare: Suncare is SOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT!!!!! I love that this brand is putting an emphasis on that. I had their Rosilliance BB+ Cream & it was so lightweight but had great coverage for a BB cream! I'm not one to use foundation or BB creams often because full face coverage daily doesn't let my skin breathe but when I do I highly recommend this one because of its feel!